What, no weekend reports?

sometimes I forgot to put the PVC in place it got worse as I got hit more frequently

  Go figure!!

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
  I thought you were the master of the PVC fix?

  On 2/27/06, Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
    Ok so since you are so desperate I will share on behalf of some of the MD Card holders.

  For sometime now I have been getting hit on the head. Trauma has occurred in many of occasions specially after there has been much moisture in the air. What the hell is Tony  talking about??? well I am talking about the hatch!