What, no weekend reports?

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
    Okay, look, it goes like this. Any Scirocco stuff, no matter how trivial,
needs to be reported to the list. SO...Timbo? How'd the clutch go? MD
cardholders? I heard that Mark came down for a visit, nothing else? Come on
now, there must be something to keep a bored gal like me entertained...I
know there were technical truimphs happening somewhere......so spill...:)

Cathy

  Ok so since you are so desperate I will share on behalf of some of the MD Card holders.

  For sometime now I have been getting hit on the head. Trauma has occurred in many of occasions specially after there has been much moisture in the air. What the hell is Tony  talking about??? well I am talking about the hatch! How many times have some of you gotten whacked by the hatch cause the struts wont hold anymore? Well this weekend was one to many. Lucky for me I had heard from a buddy that at a junk yard close to him there was a poor 16V rocco all alone and that to his surprise had a pair of these struts in good shape.  He was kind enough to get them for me and finally got around fixing the annoyance that it was getting beaned in the head!

  A large Phillips head and a 13 mm (IIRC) was all I needed and presto!!!

  Fixed.

  El Tony

Yahoo! Mail