Tech-day march4 and/or 5

I am coming from lurk mode to offer tech day facilities on either/or both,
March 4th and 5th.  For those of you who have not been here yet, I am in
southern Maryland about an hour to 1.5 hours south of DC straight down rt4.
I have a 3,000 sq ft garage so everyone can work inside. Let me know if
anyone is interested in coming.  Topics of conversation shall include a
Cincy-east to be held at some point this summer, and oh,--uh ,beer
consumption.  Hope to see some people here.