From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Jarrett
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 2:06 PM
To: Neptuno
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT: White board (was: Cincy Tech)

Quoting Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com>:

> C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
> I doubt anyone will get too organized, but if somebody has a white
> board/marker (blackboard/chalk), maybe we could toss it on the front
> porch/in the garage and anyone who has something going on can jot it
> down

Totally unrelated, but does anyone know where one can get panels of white
board
material?  I think it would be hawt (ok, ubergeeky) to have a wall of my
home
office done in whiteboard, and have markers around to write on it with.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 86 Scirocco                   |