Cincy Tech

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

I doubt anyone will get too organized, but if somebody has a white
board/marker (blackboard/chalk), maybe we could toss it on the front
porch/in the garage and anyone who has something going on can jot it down
on there, and that way people can check it out. Ex: "1pm- Chuck's checking
AC on the navy MkI with the ass-rust on jackstands nearest the Johhny on
the spot." or, "12 noon: aerial photo on the back lawn"

It's gotta run itself I think, and be brain-dead simple. So who's got a
white board/markers? It'd be good for stuff like "Brett, I have your 10mm
flat wrench" too.

As for knowing what's happening in one area or another? Nobody knows, it
just happens. Anyone doing garage door videos this year?

Cathy

  EXCELLENT!!! (insert Mr Burns)

  El T

 Yahoo! Mail