Wiring up driving lights in highbeam location w/ OEM fog switch...

Hi folks - I'm ready to begin wiring up my relayed lights and I plan on
treating my highbeam location lights as driving lights using an OEM mk1
fogswtich as the toggle. I assume I can use the inner position highbeam (+)
wire to trigger the relay, but what I'm trying to figure out is which wire to
tap for the switch input. I obviously can't use the inner highbeam position
wire because that will be triggered by the signal stalk and I want the
function independent of that (duh).

I assume all I need is a low voltage (+) lead, right? Is it as simple as
tapping into the cig lighter lead? Should I use a fuse in that connection? Any
other recommendations?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!  Jeff