Cincy Tech

If anyone wants to do any AC tech procedures I would be willing to bring AC equipment to Cincy.I have gauges, sniffers,vacuum pumps,charging scales.I also could supply a small amount of R134.Most of the sciroccos probably would have R12 refrigerant though.
  All of you guys in the Northern climes could probably care less but at least it's a offer. let me know if there is interest and I will bring the stuff.I now nothing about AC but others may.
ole blue