Pre-tuned by German Engineers

The new models do look ricish, but drive one. The seats are the best part of the car and it does handle rather well on the track. But for $27k, I'll keep my mk4 that has the same hp/tq and weighs 300lbs less.

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
  While I applaud their effort and what they're doing, I don't like the new
GTI. Looks like Honduh had a hand in designing the exterior. Just my $0.02

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)