Aaaarrrrrrggghhhh...

On 2/24/06, Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was thinking about the same thing.....name some time I know where Peel
> lives!!\

I hope to be in Baltimore around 7-8pm...  I'd like to assemble the
dolly and get the car loaded up as quickly as possible, but I'm up for
a little gtg afterwards.  I'm not going to assume that Mark wants a
few Scirocco nutjobs hanging around his place, (unless he speaks up!)
so name the place!

If you guys want to email me your numbers I can keep you in the loop
on my expected arrival time when I get close to MD...  There are way
too many variables in a cross-border trip to nail an exact time down
beforehand, but I hope to get there before 8pm at the latest...

Later,

Mark.
75
86