E85?

I'm sure the day is not far off when the process will be possible in vitro. I'd
bet that corn's metabolic pathway is already known and then it all becomes a
matter of scaling up the process. Obviously, the details are more complex, but
I'm sure the synthesis pathway is much simpler for corn fermentation that it is
for petroleum products...

JT