From: "Timbo" <timjmcconnell@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco list" <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:39 PM
Subject: Come Cincy - THERE WILL BE TECH!!

All-RIGHT!!

This cincy - lets have a tech fest!! I'm bringing all my stuff to
test/check/wrench/blow up anything you can throw at me. Bring lots of
parts and nifty projects. Everybody bring a new oxygen sensor - I'll
install it and set your mixture.  But seriously - we were gonna have
tech sessions last time - but we never got to it.

I was far too shy to get into it last year. My personality has taken a
turn for the better since! I can't wait for Cincy06!!

--Timbo!

Location: Glenside, PA!
Early 84 Scirocco 8v Pewter Metallic
Early 84 Scirocco 8v Alpine White - In storage
http://tinyurl.com/bhv62 - Carfax Page!!
www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech