Poor Richard on eBay - Cheap!

I absolutely love it. Great, easy to understand procedures, tons of
humor, and incredible drawings.  There are 2 versions (this one is Mk1,
up to 1981 (if memory serves)), the second edition is not wire-bound and
covers up to '84.  I have both versions, and both have been OOP for a
long time.  If Bentley doesn't have it, this does (you won't find the
hotwire trick in the red one!).
I highly recommend it to any A1 dubber!!!

Nate