Air/Fuel for CIS/CIS-E

On 8:41:38 pm 02/19/06 Timbo <timjmcconnell@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm making a new technote for the site. an Air/Fuel adjusting guide,
> and about o2 sensors. So - I know you so 8vs with a dwell, and 16vs
> you measure the current to the DPR.
>
> What I need are some pictures, and your permission to use them in my
> technote.
> I want a picture of a dwell meter - it's scale. I also need a pic of
> the harness setup you use for the DPR thing.
>
> --TIA - TIMBO!!
>
> --
> Timbo!

Someone has a picture of my harness out there, (Cincy 05?) and you can
mention that there is a suitable donor plug for the male side on older
parts Roccs as part of the light harness, corner marker I believe, but I
can check. The male end is harder to find, as the female end usually joins
into a sensor or other device. And I'd throw in a quick side note on "how
to tell if your O2 sensor is dead", that's often a factor in whacked out
DPR readings.

Also make mention that the really old CIS cars, like my 79, have NEITHER
device, so CO testing or the elusive "tuning by ear" are the only methods
available. (or a wide band I guess...;p)
Cathy