Jeeze what a weekend

On 12:47:15 am 02/19/06 Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
> She doesn't want to come to cincy does she?
>
>   You'd be playing a really overbearing mother then.

Hey, she's already BEEN to Cincy, to buy an A1 no less. But not when all
you guys were there. (What, you think I want her hanging out with you guys?
Actually, hmm, not a bad idea...) AS if I have any say about what she does
anyhow. I think she may consider Waterfest this year, yay, two kids with
busted down cars in the rain, WOOHOO! What did Paul Simon say? "Everything
looks good in black and white"? except a black and a white VW dead on the
Joizee turnpike...
Cathy