(Pic) Re: [fs] '80 turbo w/ callaway

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@wideopenwest.com> wrote:

>    in the event someone is looking, i came across this
> while searching
> for a '77 rabbit. this car is not mine.
>
> 1980 VOLKSWAGEN SCIROCCO, GTI 5 speed, turbo, Callaway
> engine, Hurst
> shifter, Corbeau 5 pt. harness racing seats, many extras,
> very fast !
> -, CHAIRO AUTO EXHANGE, $3495, 937-859-1971 .
> (Miamisburg, OH)

Hey, there's even a pic listed....   looks fairly clean
from what I see:

http://www.automart.com/vehicledetail/adid-31670645/1980/volkswagen/scirocco/miamisburg/oh

Yeah, I'll try to have a look-see tomorrow.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172