New 5 3/4 Hella Bi-focus H1 low beams for sale

i had 2 nibbles on these lights, i'm throwing in a set
of H1 bulbs: blue +50%, bought in germany for around
$30, and a set of new T4W bulbs, and the sockets,
which did not come with the lights, price is still
$100.  please respond if they are wanted, next stop is
Ebay, i'd hate to see these on a BMW or a Corvette or
something else, thanks for looking! lars