Removing dipstick tube, and archives no worky?

I've tried to search the .org archives on a few occasions over the
last month or so and noticed it always returns zero results - anyone
else notice this?

I remember someone asking this before, and don't recall the answer;
Anyone know how to remove the dipstick tube from the block itself?  I
have my 2.0 ABA completely stripped down to nothing and tried like
hell to turn or pull that sucker out, and it ain't moving...

Thanks,

Mark.
75
86