Sciroccos and kids?

How here loads their young kids into their roc?

Realistically, is there enough room in a roc to have a car seat (or two)
mounted and still get the kids in and out?

It looks like my MK2 might be a better choice, seem to have a little more
room in the back (could be an optical illusion), but if any of you mk1
owners regularly then let me know what you think?

I also wanted to know if anyone has the booster seats for their toddlers.
My kids will be out of their car seats in a couple of years. The car seats
I can mount in the back seat, but the booster seats that the 5 year old,
etc. use require a shoulder strap belt.  So any options?

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - Daily driver project,
'65 Ghia Coupe