Time for more Cincy hype...

-- Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We need Yuengling in a quarter or half-keg.
>

>   Phil One thing that is for sure is that most of us
> on this area will be taking a good couple of cases
> of the majic tasty brew!
>
>   Where is mike and dan on this?

Yeah, but I can get cases here (got one tonight -
aaaah).  No big whoop.  And nothing like running off a
tap.

Is no one coming from PA that can hook that up?  The
brewery isn't far from our place up there (my father
tours it like every other year and got a tour from
Dick Yuengling himself), but I can't see going up just
to get a 1/2 or 1/4 keg.

However, maybe this doesn't need to be turned into a
beer-fest.  I defer to any sensitivities of the
natives.

But I plan to be there from Friday evening until
Monday AM, so....

I be havin' a few.