I just got T-Boned coming home tonight.

First of, let me say that I am glad you are OK. The whole thing is just a shame, but a good optimist that I am traying to be, It could have been a lot worse. Keep an eye on that bump. I was involved in a rear end collition a number of years ago and suffered a wipplash that I did not take care of until hours after the accident when my upper and lower back started stiffening up. By now you may know what I mean so dont wait to go end get some pain and suffering money too.

  As for parts what is the bolt pattern on those wheels, just out of curosity.

  I hope you are feeling alrigth today and Im sorry for the loss of your Audi.

  Tony

Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:
  Here are pictures of the car:
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Don_Walter/Audi/

Anyone looking for parts? I also have brand new rear brakes for it,
everything. I think GAP said it shares the same drums as MKIII ???