I just got T-Boned coming home tonight.

Just as important, Did the Bimbo have insurance?

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:  On 10:17:28 pm 02/14/06 Don Walter wrote:
> I think there were a few for sale here on the list.

Yeah, I still have that sweet convertible B3 Passat, the one I got from the
fire department ;p Seriously, do have someone keep an eye on you, and
thank goodness the good people at VW saw fit to engineer these cars
decently, so you're not in the ER.
Take it easy eh? You're gonna feel, well, like someone hit you tomorrow,
I'm really sorry to hear it, and glad you weren't driving the Black Widow,
she may not have been so kind to your body. GL in the hunt for the new
"lastest addition".
cathy