Time for more Cincy hype...

Well, I don't know that it's worthy of an award, but I'm all for shameless
Self-promotion.  Cincy is the weekend of my birthday! Whoo-hoo!  In lieu of
monetary gifts, I will be accepting bottles of Tanqueray No. 10 Gin.
I'll also bring my a/c core, in case someone wants to take apart my dash and
install it so I can have working a/c!

/self-promotion.

GP