Hood options for MKII

On 11:19:59 am 02/14/06 "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry Brian, finding NOS anything of these cars is like finding the
> Holy Groil.
> Cath has a carbon fiber hood, I'm sure she'll chip in. When she does,
> turn up the cuss filter  :)
>

> Julie Macfarlane
> "Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
> DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
> 1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
> 1985 MKII 1.8L 8v w 9A Wolfsburg
> Amsterdam NY

555%%%555%555555%%%%%%!!!!!!
That was not cussing, I'm just enjoying having the five key again after
Dell's adventures with crappy American beer.
Anyway, I have a CF one, fitment is an issue, and the other thing to
consider is the lacking fresh air vents in a CF or fibreglass hood. (cabin
temp = engine bay temp) Used stock for a non-salt state might be the best
path.

GL! Cathy