Hood options for MKII

I know this has probably been beaten to death on the list but I wanted to
know what options are out there for hoods?  Can you still get factory
replacements Or do you have to buy used?  I been searching for a mint
condition hood for a few months with no lucky around my area.

I guess my other question is are any fiberglass hood in producting these
days?

Please let me know,
Also let me know if you have a mint Mars Red Hood you aren't using.  Would
prefer that color but anyone will do.  Also would prefer the single wiper
spray nozzle but I will take what I can get.

Thanks,
Brian

-85 Scirocco 8vT
-01 Jetta 20vT