Time for more Cincy hype...

Has anyone heard from Dan S. in Colorado?

  Last year he was going to caravan down with us midwesterns but he had car issues.

Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:
  I'm ready for the varieties of alcohol and good Scirocco and social talk of
Cincy!! And I'm still hoping to show up in a Scirocco. Hopefully it will be
a blue one!!

108 Days 8 hours and 30 mins until I leave.

Rhett