New Pushrod for Transmission install.

I believe someone told me that the tapered end goes against the clutch plate
and the bull nosed end into the release bearing.  The tapered end usually
wears down from riding on the clutch plate and that is why it may look like
the rounded end.  I hope someone chimes in that knows for sure.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1984 8V Audi 4000s (lastest addition)