WTB: Seat Bracket

Unfortunately I dont have a seat bracket for you, but just wanted to
say that you need new pics of your car on your website!  Engine shots!

And I'm assuming those clear corner lights in the pictures are
Kirsten's lights?  They look really good.  They're the "painted
housing" version, right?  I think I definitely need a set...

-Grant-