Wasn't someone wanting this?

On 9:53:26 am 02/13/06 "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I got it. The cost of shipping was greater than the cost of the
> product by about $25.00!
> NOS with original (in the bag) mounting hardware.
> God, now if I could just get the car done to mount it!
>
> Julie's having 16v withdrawl.........
>
> Julie Macfarlane (
> "Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
> DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
> 1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
> 1985 MKII 1.8L 8v w 9A Wolfsburg
> Amsterdam NY

Excellent!!! I'd have bid, but you were into them, and there's the whole
kid in college thing. Anyway....any chance I could sit them on Klaus' back
window at some point for a trial? I'm pretty sure I want a little wing, but
still, louvres are SO retro. Congrats on the new bit, that's SO cool, glad
you got them.
Cathy