Winter Sucks, But the Scirocco prevailed

--- Mike VanAmburgh <mvanamburgh@charter.net> wrote:

> Exactly, and it's difficult to persuade the "all-season"
> die-hards that
> snows are that much better... until you take them for a
> ride after a good
> snowfall.  :-)

Bingo.  My favorite demo was a couple years ago - I went
out on the runway in 3-4 inches of snow, accelerated to
about 45 mph and then whipped onto the taxiway, to the
astonishment of my passenger.  Let's just say that he runs
two sets of wheels now - summer and winter.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172