Winter Sucks, But the Scirocco prevailed

   Ain't no such thing as "all season" tires.  Not even when new. They
are just a marketing gimmick.
   You're getting into winter, get winter tires.  They are usable all
season, even though they will wear out faster in the summer. But they
are safer no matter what.
   By the way ... I love snow.  Rain in the winter is totally useless :-)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8V (wears old Michelin Arctic Alpin when out in the summer)
	96 Jetta GLS (Nokian Hakkapelitas winter, Pirelli P6000 summer)

Chris Bennett a ?crit :