Fwd: i'm from pittsburgh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lance LaPrarie <sciroccojunky@gmail.com>
Date: Feb 6, 2006 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: i'm from pittsburgh
To: Chris <open.seas@verizon.net>
Cc: Scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

Hawks got robbed. They wouldn't have made mistakes if they would have got
decent officiating in the first place. NFL wanted Bettis to get his phat
going away present. Plain and simple.

Lamest game I've ever seen from a fan standpoint. Hawks made some mistakes
but wouldn't have been in those positions if the correct calls would have
been made in the first place. Give me a break.

Nothing like a tainted trophy.