Oil buzzer Fixed!!

Oh on that note I also fixed the Oil sensor Buzzer...It seems that the PO "played" with it. And more than likely installed a buzzer unit from a 84 and up on it. Well guess what those Roccos have a high and low pressure sensor. Im under the impression that if you place one of those on an 82-83 that only had the low pressure sensor. It leaves the circuit open thus generating the dreaded sound of hell that many of us know so well.

  In other electronic news I also tried doing a conversion from regular incandecent bulbs for the cluster to Blue LED's like these ones:
  http://www.superbrightleds.com/specs/74_t15.htm
  http://www.superbrightleds.com/mini-wedge.html

  But I guess I screwed something up. I took the old bulbs out then used silver solder to place them into the twist top holders, but got no juice.

  Upon replacing the incandecent bulbs back I still have no lights on the cluster.....
  Fix one thing than kill another..

  El T

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
  I hope I'm not the only one who loved the idea of Tony driving all
over Baltimore waving at random strangers when the horn goes off... I
mean, is he not the friendliest guy evAr?
And it's not like those horns are subtle...
Cheers to Tony Mr. Fixit!
(I'm serious - not busting your chops!)
GP

 Yahoo! Messenger- Start an email from Y! Messenger,
 plus be alerted when new emails arrive.