Plug wires for 16V

And Don, if you need an 8mm eurosport coil wire, I've got a brand new one I can drop off.

Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:
  -----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Don Walter
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 3:33 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Plug wires for 16V

Looking for a good set of plug wires. Can even be used if they are a decent
set. Anyone got a set? If not were is the best place to get them without
costing so much.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1984 8V Audi 4000s (lastest addition)

Hey Don,

It's not for the TEC 2 car, is it?

I sell Magnecor wires at a discount, and I'm using the same pricing from the
Magnecor group buy I did on VWVortex. They come in really high quality red
8.5mm and 10mm silicone insulation, and the only thing I don't like about
their 16v wires, is that they use Dodge Neon spark plug ends.
Techtonics sells Blue Igniters, and they are really nice.

If you're not in a rush for 'em, I have a used set of red Neuspeed 8mm
wires, that I'd sell for $75 including shipping.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...