Instead of the superbowl..(and an introduction)

On 7:54:20 pm 02/05/06 GGehrke <ggehrke@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  I went up to PA (from MD) yesterday and got a 91 Jetta, as seen
> >  http://photobucket.com/albums/v613/g-rocco/Jetta/?action=view&curre
> > nt=1-3-06013.jpg
>
> Very nice, Greg!  I've always loved that style jetta. An old friend's
> dad has one and I was always jealous of it.  I think it may have been
> that same colour, actually.  I especially dig the Oo oO headlights.
> I'm totally stealing them for my Rocc, actually... ;)
>
> Get some Back-to-Black for the fenders and trim, too, and it'll look
> really nice.
>
> I guess we're all giving in to the need for a DD.  I have been driving
> since 5am to bring my BMW back out here.  phew.  Superbowl?  Football?
>  What's a football?
>
> -Grant-

Hey, what happened to the "We are the Scirocco list and we don't care about
A2 Jettas????" I always got that when I mentioned them...
Nice snag, and if it's half the car my 87 was before I handed it over to
the kid, it'll serve you well. I drove 300 000 trouble free kms in that
one, and he's abused it for another 100 000. GL with the "adjustment
period", and that's sure a lot more interesting than football!
Cathy