For Sale 1986 Rocco 16v

Hi,
I've recieved valued advice and help from this list in the past. I thought
I'd give listers first shot at my car. Email me with any questions.
Jim

See Ad w/Pictures at: http://24.124.97.233/Scirocco/Scirocco.htm

Text Ad:

For Sale: 1986 Scirocco 16v
$1,000.00

Located: Lawrence, KS
Contact: Jim jdanda@sunflower.com
Miles: est 135k ( odo broke at 120K)
The Bad (not inclusive, but everything I can think of):

    * Faded Paint
    * Rust spots (not structural or frame that I'm aware of)
    * Interior shot (ripped, cracked torn items)
    * AC out (leaks freon, tried converting to r134 but still leaks)
    * Antenna busted
    * Drivers Door dented
    * Windshield foggy
    * Sunroof leaks, broken
    * Broke 2 studs when changing down pipe, Exhaust manifold Ok. The broken
bolts are still in the exhaust manifold. The down pipe holds just fine.
Decided not to attempt removing studs  didn't want to break exhaust
manifold.

The Good:

    * Perfectly drivable, starts every time, has plenty of power, handles ok
(could use shocks), stops fine.
    * Last 1500miles/2yrs o new spark plugs/wires/rotor/cap o New
aftermarket downpipe and converter, home wired o2 sensor. o 3 new engine
mounts. o Flushed brake fluid. Changed engine oil/filter, transmission oil.
o Two new rear brake calipers and pads o New accessory belts (not timing) o
New alternator, added grounding wires
    * Lights, wipers, washer fluids, radio(minus antenna), rear defrost,
heater controls, seat adjustment all work
    * Transmission shifts all gears no problems, clutch gripes fine.
    * Driven as a second/backup/dog car for the last 8 years, started and
driven monthly, guess 1k miles per year the last 8yrs.
    * Original wheels have surface corrosion but are straight and ride true