*Who Had The 16v For Sale in Columbus, Ohio?*

I found this from Foxx in the Box:

driving back home from having my battery tested at autozone, i ran
across a black (thank god something other than red) 16v. as i passed it
i saw it was for sale and turned around. the details are as follows:

1987 Scirocco 16v, 208k, sunroof, paint & wheels in good shape, a couple
dings (one in front of the sunroof, the other in the left rear quarter -
 both like someone poked it with a stick), the only rust i saw on the
car was the door handle area. other than that the body's in great shape.
even the dash has only one crack and the driver seat has only a couple
tiny holes on the rear bolster and the piping missing about 2" on the
lower bolster. would need an antenna and maybe a new tire. might want to
get rid of the folger's can on the exhaust also. the asking price is
$1200 which, from what i saw, the car is worth. only problem is there
was no phone number. if you're interested, i can go get pics and get you
contact info.

--
 /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com