1A Automotive Carpet?

anyone ever install a set for fitment?  I looked at
http://www.stockinteriors.com/ before, but decided not to order because
they list the carpet fitting from '78-84.  I know I installed an '83
carpet in the '78 and it does not fit.  Close but you can really tell it
is not fitting around the shifter area..

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - Daily driver project,
'65 Ghia Coupe
95 Eurovan, etc, etc... :)

"John C. Worden" <johncworden@verizon.net>
Sent by: scirocco-l-bounces+cory_langford=bcit.ca@scirocco.org
Feb 03, 2006 02:22 PM

area53@validpath.com, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
cc

Subject
Re: 1A Automotive Carpet?

Jeff,
I am aware of two places that carry carpet for our cars that are molded.
Here they are:
http://www.stockinteriors.com/
http://www.accmats.com/products/molded_carpet/moldedcarpet.htm
I have no experience with either, but Tony Pelletier purchased one from
accmats and was very happy with it.  He did have to cut holes for the
shifter, etc.
Stockinteriors looks good, with floor mats, padding and carpeting for
the trunk also available. No idea on the cutting, but I suspect it will
need
to be cut like all the others.

John

At 10:56 AM 2/3/06, Jeff Toomasson wrote:

>Hi folks - back when I was collecting parts for my resto, I purchased a
TMI