ITB's

So, Lance, you say ITB's are prohibitively expensive.  I have built a set for the GRM car and have another two sets to build at the moment.  So far I have been doing these in exchange for stuff I need so I haven't really figured out a cash price for the whole thing.

Anyway, I can build a set of 4 ITB's for you that will allow you to use the stock injectors or replacements that fit in the stock injector port.  The ITB's will bolt directly on in place of your intake manifold.  They are set up with a TPS and at least one set is currently running using Megasquirt.  A few options are up for discussion as well.

I'll have to check on pricing, but I'd probably do it for less than $500, but I really have to total up the exact cost if I am going to start producing more of these.  When you start talking about a car with new exhaust, $5k of engine, Megasquirt, etc., etc...  I'd imagine the bang for your buck on ITB's would be fairly significant.

Let me know if you are interested in uncorking that motor of yours.

Brian

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.