mk1 bumpers/kit

On 12:33:16 pm 02/03/06 "Mark F." <mardak@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/3/06, Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net> wrote:
> >  I know a guy named Richard Hertz...
>

> When I was a kid we used to crank call a guy named Harry Cox (not even
> Harold - he was listed in the phone book as Harry!).  Years later,
> when I was a car dealer lot-boy, I delivered a car to him - the whole
> dealership was killing themselves laughing at the poor bastard's
> expense...  What the f*ck are these parents thinking when they name
> their kids...
>
> Later,
>
> Mark.
> 75
> 86

I actually dated a guy named Harold Dick. Same idea as my poor old dad,
Harold Hancock. (He goes by Bruce, thankfully).
You just have to watch what you put with Harry...but the creullest I've
seen was a special ed kid I taught, his legal name was Lucky Pickell. We
always used to joke here about what would happen if Liz Beaver married Les
Lickers and decided to hyphenate it. Oh yeah, when you meet enough people,
you see it all.

Cathy