new member

Okay just so there is no more confusion:
I am Don Walter my son is Ben Walter
I bought my car from Ben Harder (so we are related in the scirocco sense).
I gave my old red (Flash) Scirocco to my son Ben Walter.
Ben Walter just started posting, so he is a virgin (at least I want to think
so).

My son and I have attended the last 3 Cincy gatherings but Ben was not old
enough to drive his own.

Lastly I would have been honored to have Ben Harder as my son.

Hope that helps everyone. ;)