Did Dirk ever get paid for his parts? Re: Scirocco video

Sigh.... i feel like a tard for even replying to this shit but Josh is a
really good friend.  Apparently a bad buisness person, but a good friend
none the less.  I hate reading this same thread over and over in different
forums reading things that people write about him who have no right to knock
or praise him.  Josh didn't vanish, if people paid attention, he posts in
random places every now and then.  You just need to open your eyes.
Tracking his social security #... jeeze man!  sigh.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'83 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)