Carpet colour and other retro stuff

Okay, so I'm old. Today is day one of test driving bifocal contacts. So
far, I'm enjoying. Anyway, today was a total trip back, I headed out in my
79 to pick up a model Cessna for Daun that dated back to about the same
time period, listening to "Blue Sky" among others, today has been random
unrelated doses of the Allman Brothers for whatever reason. As I drove, I
was contemplating some rich seventies mahogany coloured carpet bits from
Inga, and the evening included quite a bit fo time vaccuuming 30 years of
Kansas out of it. It's such a 70s colour, it was a trade for some black
carpet that was more to Drew's tastes.
So on to the question: What other carpet colours do you guys have in your
cars? I know black is by far the most common, and Klaus now has beige-tan,
but what else was there? I'm just all over this mahogany, I tell you that.
Anyway, break it down by MkI/MkII, or year, whatever. But now I'm curious.
Cathy