Stearing wheel bearing and horn going off when turning wheel

   The horn contacts sweep a large copper plate on the steering column.
In mine, the screws holding that plate became loose and would
occasionnaly short the contacts.
   You should ba able to check by looking between the steering wheel and
the column.
	Jean-Claude

Neptuno a ?crit :