Hussein Executed

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bennett [mailto:scirocco16vr32@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 10:15 PM
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Hussein Executed

I wish I hadn't brought it up.

The sun rose today and I believe it will rise again tommorow.

How many people have I offended and pissed off with the above statement?

ME!  You bastard, math may support you, but there is no evidence to support
the above until it happens!  I mean, damn!  :-)

My intentions were also not to be (too) inflammatory.  I have given up
flammage, so much so that I have even given up arguing with Larry.  Oh, I
might discuss stuff with him, but if he and I disagree, then we disagree.

Life is too short to get wound up about any of the topics we discuss, and
there are too many good people in worse positions than ourselves.

I love you all...

Cheers,
  David

PS-- Except Spewey.  I don't hate him, but I don't love him either.  :-P