ABA block at junk yard

I was talking to one of my local junk yard dealers. He says he may have a complete ABA for me. I'd have to look.  He says he's got a 91-95 Jetta with 2.0.

Is there any ID marks that I can look for when I go look for it next week.

$100 complete.  Looking for OBD 1 ABA like everyone here has suggested for turbo build possibly. What should I look for and what years did they have OBD 1 ABA in Jettas?

Does $100 sound like a good price if it hasn't been sitting too long. Says he's got the whole car recently

Thanks
David