From: Mike Smith [mailto:smithma7@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 3:54 AM
To: roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Re: OT: Simple computer question

You know, I watched a movie on the iPod the other day.  Why?  Just because I
could and I probably won't again.  Twas a funny movie (Talladega Nights).
Would probably be better on DVD on a TV tho.  It wasn't that bad on the iPod
until people started getting up and blocking the screen.

On 12/30/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> Yep, sure do have room, eleven and counting, six with plates plus four
> plated non-dubs. Try that in downtown Montreal eh? And that teeny iPod
> will fill my garage with tunes today too!
> Cathy
> Currently waiting up to send my kiddies your way for new Years'!
>
> On 10:35 pm 12/29/06 "Mtl-Marc" <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> > Yeah, this is what I was thinking.
> >
> > Perhaps you have no high speed internet, but you sure have LOTS of
> > room for dubs, and one BIG garage!!!
> >
> > Marc
> >

> > >  And I have fourteen acres of woodlot, so there :P

> > >  Yep, pretty near eh? 55% of iTunes has DL'd Yay!!
> > >  Cathy

Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)
'05 Indigo Blue GTI 1.8T: Bib
"The world is my oyster soup kitchen floor wax museum." - King Crimson