From: David Brown [mailto:sharpshooter33@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 12:34 AM
To: scirocco scirocco
Subject: Re: storing my 2.0's for later rebuilds?

I don't have heads on either block. I've only got the short blocks... I was
thinking of using grease or oil to rub down the walls of the blocks and
doing the same with the crank shaft and pistons. Then wrapping them up in
something. Wasn't sure about plastic thought it might hold moisture in. I
can put them in my basement which stays relatively the same temperture all
year around, but as of late I've been getting alot of moisture down there.

Anybody have any more suggestions?

Thanks
David