OT: Have you seen this VW T-shirt?

http://cgi.ebay.com/VOLKSWAGEN-EAT-SLEEP-SHIRT-VW-GOLF-RACING-GEAR-NEW-LG_W0QQitemZ290065427840QQihZ019QQcategoryZ15687QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

>   Cris

Hey, I got the same shirt for Christmas!  'Tis white with
blue though....

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco (For Sale)      '81 Scirocco S (Dieter)
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172