OT: Simple computer question

Yeah, I was disappointed by hearing bad reviews about the Zune.  2 reasons
why I do not have an Ipod- 1. I hate Macs.  2. I hate I-tunes software.  I
thought  "Wow, a Micro$oft mp3 player, I love media-player 11, that would
be great!"  Turns out, you cant even use Media-player to sync to the Zune.
 Duh!  :P  I am currently using the Zune desktop-theme though, I really
like it.  :D

I currently use my Cellphone as a mp3 player, it syncs with Media-player
just dandy, but only has about 1g of space to play with, and I have to
share that with my photos.

We sell the Creative Zen's in our shop, and have sold a good handful of
them.  I have personally never played with one but they look really cool
and the price is decent.

Brendan
84 Scirocco 8v
01 Jeep TJ