From: C Boyko [mailto:roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 7:24 AM
To: Patrick Bureau
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; pb3vr6@yahoo.com; marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca
Subject: RE: Re: OT: Simple computer questionrmland area

On 6:15 am 12/29/06 "Patrick Bureau" <patrick.bureau@gmail.com> wrote:
> Humm I got the irriver myself (I can phantom the reasons to buy
> something at 159-299$ when I can get the same MP3 Player for 59.99$) I
> have have zero problem with XP, I used Napster, with a software that
> removed/converts the *.wma files into Unlocked (can play where I want
> it to) Mp3.
> Works like a charm, easy peasy.
>
> Yes 2GB MP3 Ipod = 129.99, Iriver 2GB = 59.99
>
> ____
> Patrick Bureau,
> 85 VW Scirocco, 01 Jeep Cherokee, 05 Honda Reflex Sport WTB - DFW,
> Suzuki GS500E/F : http://tinyurl.com/ujc2h Reflex Blog :
> http://reflexscooter.blogspot.com/

Well, this one was free (thanks Santa), and only about $80 for 1G, which is
lots big for a mix that'll keep me happy for a week or so. And I just
crunched the numbers, it should take 3 1/2 hours at my DL speed of 24bps.
Which is really not that bad. Of course, I'll be gone when it finishes,
trying to find out why my new camera won't accept three out of four CF
cards. I really have a way with electronics eh?
Cathy